Göteborgs Hamn AB - Startsida
Warehousing and logistics
The Port of Gothenburg offers a wide range of warehousing and logistics services. You can rest assured that your goods are prepared optimally prior to being shipped. Services include container stuffing and transfer of freight between load carriers. There are several import warehouses at your disposal for freight arriving via the Port of Gothenburg.
New logistics park
A new, one million square metre logistics park – the Port of Gothenburg Logistics Park – is currently emerging directly beside the port. The area offers a unique opportunity for companies seeking to establish warehousing operations in the heart of Scandinavia.
- Gothenburg has been named the best logistics location in Sweden for 18 years in succession
- An ideal location for storage and logistics services with close proximity to the port and automotive cluster
- Several reloading terminals in the port area with rail links
- Several European highways meet in Gothenburg – E6, E20 and E45
- Oslo, Stockholm, Malmö and Copenhagen are all within 3-5 hours
- A new, one million square metre logistics park – a unique opportunity to establish warehousing operations at the largest port in the Nordic Region
- A range of services to destinations worldwide – every day
- 70 trains each day, of which 25 are part of the intermodal system Railport Scandinavia.
LRN Transport AB
Logent Ports & Terminals