There are daily services to the UK, Belgium, Denmark and other parts of Europe. There are also weekly services to North America, southern Europe, the Middle East, India and other parts of Asia.
The Port of Gothenburg has four ro-ro terminals, equipped to handle all types of rolling goods as well as containers and cassettes. Two of the four terminals have rail links with tracks running directly to the quayside. At the port terminals, or close by, there are several reloading terminals that offer stuffing and stripping.
With Volvo Cars as a neighbour, the port has an obvious role to play as the largest shipping port in Sweden for cars. There are also significant volumes of imported vehicles of different makes.
- Four specialised ro-ro and car terminals
- 80 ro-ro departures each week
- Two PDI facilities
- High level of security – ISPS and CSI classified
- Service 24 hours a day, all year round
- 70 per cent of Sweden's industry and the Scandinavian capitals of Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm are all within five hours
- Four major European highways meet in Gothenburg – the E6, E4, E20 and E45.
Are you going to leave och pick-up goods in Gothenburg Roro Terminal or Logent Ports and Terminals? If that's the case, you shall pass via Port Entry.