Göteborgs Hamn AB - Startsida
For 400 years, Swedish forest products have passed through the quays in Gothenburg for onward transport to the world, including paper in all its forms, timber and pulp. In recent years there has been large-scale investment in order to serve the Swedish forestry industry even better.
New reloading terminals have now been completed, of which several have rail links and are weather-protected. With even more in the pipeline over the next few years, we are ideally positioned to handle the country's most important forest exports. Read more about the investment here.
Our main offer to the forestry industry is the range of services and destinations. We have links every day to a range of worldwide destinations. Freight is never left standing at the port and is shipped rapidly to the intended market.
- A range of services that opens up the whole world – every day
- Direct services to all parts of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Asia and North America
- 80 ro-ro ship departures and 20 container ship departures each week
- 70 trains operate to and from the port each day
- Several weather-protected reloading terminals with rail links.
Göteborg Norra, Green Cargo
Paper Logistics Center
Skaraslättens Terminal AB