Göteborgs Hamn AB - Startsida
At the Port of Gothenburg, breakbulk cargo is handled quickly and efficiently, regardless of whether it is high and heavy, project cargo, steel or other cargo of non-standard dimensions.
Breakbulk cargo is handled at all Port of Gothenburg terminals with considerable skill and precision. Wind turbines and hydropower plants are dealt with on a regular basis, as well as rail trucks, helicopters, generators, steel, accommodation modules for drilling platforms and other high, wide or heavy units. Apart from loading and unloading, the terminals can also offer efficient preparation of breakbulk cargo.
- Six port terminals with extensive experience of handling breakbulk cargo
- Special heavy lifting quay at Gothenburg Roro Terminal
- The Container Freight Station, CFS, at Logent Ports and Terminals, specialises in the preparation of breakbulk cargo
- 70 trains each day, of which 25 are part of the intermodal system Railport Scandinavia
- Ice-free all year round
- The approach time from open sea to quayside is just 90 minutes
- No tide
- A range of services covering destinations worldwide every day
Läs mer i vår publicering Short Sea Traffic 2018 (endast engelska)
APM Terminals Gothenburg
Logent Ports and Terminals
Stena Line - Danmarksterminalen