1,000,000 POSSIBILITIES CLOSE TO THE PORT OF GOTHENBURG
An entirely new logistics park is being built directly beside the Port of Gothenburg - the Port of Gothenburg Logistics Park.
There has been a shortage of logisitcs sites at this attractive location for a long time. Now a one million square metre park is emerging just 10 minutes from the quayside where you can establish warehousing and logistics facilities to suit your specific needs.
Several landowners have joined forces to offer logistics and warehousing facilities at the park. Together we have the capacity to construct facilities totalling 500,000 square metres - modern high-quality facilities built to the very latest environmental standards.
The Port of Gothenburg in collaboration with:
Bockasjö, Castellum, NCC and Prologis
When you move in to the Port of Gothenburg Logistics Park your closest neighbour is the largest port in Scandinavia. Some 30 per cent of Sweden's foreign trade passes through the port. Every week more than 100 vessels dock at the port, carrying cargo from all over the world.
Gothenburg has been named Sweden's best location for more than one decade. Its central location in Scandinavia is a major reason.
Here you will become part of a major port cluster, ensuring that your business remains secure and long term. Located beside the new park is the already established logistics area at Arendal, complete with import warehouses, transshipment terminals and other facilities. The fact that the Port of Gothenburg has Volvo as a neighbour makes it an excellent location for logistics services directed at the automotive industry.
WHY THE PORT OF GOTHENBURG?
Gothenburg has been named Sweden's best location for more than one decade. Its central location in Scandinavia is a major reason. 70 per cent of Scandinavia's population and industry are within 500 km of Gothenburg. This includes the three capitols Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo.
Port of Gothenburg Logistics Park
We are several landowners have joined forces to offer logistics and warehousing facilities at the park. In addition to the Port of Gothenburg you will find NCC, Bockasjö, Eklandia and Prologis. Together we have the capacity to construct facilities totalling 500,000 square metres - modern, high-quality facilities built to the very latest environmental standards.
From dock to warehouse in 10 minutes
An entirely new logistics park is being bulit directly beside the Port of Gothenburg - the Port of Gothenburg Logistics Park. Perhaps you would like to move in to the park? Read more about the partners in the park.Read more about this collaboration
We start building in January 2016
– Our land area is already in preparation for construction. We can construct three buildings at the park for up to seven customers and the first phase is already completed. Prologis operates a total area 0f 130,000 square metres.
We will build high-rack warehouses
– The Port of Gothenburg has 440,000 square metres at the park, of which 20,000 are already available and 420,000 are in an area where construction can begin in 2018. We are able to build dedicated high-rack warehouses up to 35 metres in height, and this part of the park will be linked to the rail system.
We can have a solution ready for you very soon
– Our part of the park comprises 220,000 sqaure metres. We offer built-to-suit, BREEAM-certified facilities ranging from 3,000 spuare metres to 30,000 square metres directly located beside the entrance to the port. We intend to construct three buildings, each housing one or more tenants. Clients can move in just 8-12 months after signing a lease agreement.
We are flexible
– Our area comprises 127,000 square metres, 60 per cent of which is ready for construction. Our aim is to construct two separate buildings in two phases but if the customer wishes we can build everything at once.
Our goal is five large buildings
– We offer 311,000 square metres at the new logistics park, with the scope to construct five large buildings totalling 160,000 square metres. Construction of the first two buildings are already under way and we are aiming for the quickest access time possible.