All vessels that call at the Port of Gothenburg must provide at least 24 hours' advance notification of their arrival. Notification is made to the Swedish Maritime Administration. If you have any questions regarding system support, please contact:
Swedish Maritime Administration, Maritime Single Window Reportal
Phone: +46 (0)771-40 00 50
Gothenburg Port Authority
PortApp is available to external users to access vessel call data and waste management information.
Advance notification of a visit to Gate 4
An application form to access the visit notification system can be downloaded here. The general terms and conditions for the application are stated on the application form. Advance notification of a visit.
Send us your views on our work
To help us improve, you can use our TRIA deviation management system to present your views on our work as well as complaints and suggestions for improvements.
In addition to the statutory reporting requirements, the occurrence of any of the following incidents in the port area must be reported to Gothenburg Port Authority:
• Collision between vessels or a collision between a vessel and land
• A vessel that has become unmanoeuvrable, a vessel that has broken away from the quayside and a vessel with a 'blackout'
• Major incidents during mooring, towing or anchoring that have/could have caused damage to the port's facilities
• A fire or explosion at the quayside or on board a vessel
• An accident or near-accident on board a vessel or at a terminal that involves hazardous goods
• Emission of a combustible toxic gas/production emission or other environmentally hazardous substance
• Suspected break-in, sabotage, bomb threat or other activity that could constitute a risk to a vessel, port facility or human being
• Personal injury
Notify connection of vessels at the Stigberg Quay to a shoreside power supply
Notification of connection of vessels to a shoreside power supply at the Stigberg Quay is made here.
Advance notification of a visit to Gate 1
Remember that it is forbidden to take photographs or smoke in any part of the Energy Port. A speed limit of 40 km/h is in force at the Energy Port. Advance notification of a visit to Gate 1.
An application form for access to the system for advance notification of a visit can be downloaded here. The general terms and conditions for the application are stated on the application form.
ePipe helps to improve safety when pumping oil products. Application for ePipe authorisation. A registration certificate showing authorisation must be enclosed with the application. The application should be sent to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding ePipe, please contact Eric Berndtsson on 031-368 75 24. In order to be granted authorisation, you must work for an oil company that has continuous assignments via the Port of Gothenburg. As a service provider you will be issued with a personal user ID that is linked to the oil company you work for.
Green Card is a training register that has been created to ensure that all staff at the Energy Port have received the correct training. Click here for training.
We recommend the web browser Internet Explorer 10 or later to ensure the best system performance. Download instructions for a Coordination Permit. Coordination Permit for the Energy Port.